Salary: Up to £70,000 + Package
Our client is looking to recruit a talented PROCUREMENT MANAGER to be Head Office based.
The main aim of this role is to set and deploy a procurement strategy across a business division.
You will take responsibility for leading a medium sized procurement team, developing strong internal stakeholder relationships together with supporting final negotiations with high profile suppliers and managing change programmes.
Our client is a leading engineering PLC; they employ many thousands of people and have a multi-billion turnover.
Most suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience of managing medium to large teams
- Setting the strategic procurement direction for a team / division
- Experience of implementing change programmes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to multiple engineering and / or construction industries
- MCIPS or relevant degree would be beneficial
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Set and develop a procurement strategy
- Manage large negotiation contracts
- Lead a medium sized procurement team
- Deliver internal stakeholder requirements in line with procurement strategy
- Manage change programme implementations